Hazelberg principles of life's uncertainties

Translate

Thursday 16 April 2015

DARK RAINBOW UNSEEN



As I trudge through the shadows in the pits of grief
I fear no evil
Through my very cloudy eyes
I see His hand via the skies.
Reaching out, pulling me closer to the end of my dark tunnel.
Father, I implore you,
Deliver me from this curse,
With time, my health gets worse.
I can neither study nor smile.
It will only be a while
Until I lose my mind.

It has little to do with my clueless mind.
Or my crew-less life.
It is not his fault either.
Come on, it is five months down the line!
It is my fault,
Rather that of my twisted soul.
Marred by never ending sadness.
Like a distant planet
With violent weather, cold corrosive rain,
That’s how my inside looks like.
No one can survive in there.

Precisely the reason I cry out
Loudly in the rain
I don’t want to know pain any more.
I’m desperate for cover…
…cover that can only come from above.
May the Deity envelop me with divine peace and calm!
May he restore color to my dark rainbow,
Replace the shades of grey
With blue
Plus all the other amazing spectral hues.
In the end, the rain will be worth it.
People will come out to see it.
They will ask questions… I’ll answer gladly
With light in my dark gaze.


2 comments: