Hazelberg principles of life's uncertainties

Translate

Monday 20 April 2015

MANGOES AND BLOOD

I picked her from among many
Soft,  sweet and tender…
It just had to be her.

Now in this dark night
She in my left hand
Knife in my right
Deep in the pits of my madness
She pulsates with horror and sadness
A neat incision along the softest part…
Blood oozes out, crimson
On my hands, my clothes
Warm…thick…freaking scary
As I lick the sweet fluid
There is a tremor…a ripple through my system
I watch the rivulets of blood between my fingers.
A renewed all too familiar sting behind my eyes.
A look at the once beautiful fruit,
Now a mangled mango
A sob wracks my body.
The feeling so exquisite
Like the mango juice settling in my stomach
The punitive pity and pain
I want to purge
Undo my destruction and ruin.

Mango juice all over my face
Mango peels all over the place
Along with tears and anger misplaced
We are all going insane
Some people should be in prison
We give them love and trust
In their hands we placed our hearts.
They choose to rip them apart
And toss them back in shreds
So many mango strands in my hands
I am wishing it were your hair.
My tear drops are equivalent to your lies
You and your kind
Should all be in prison
I sincerely hope she is not next
After me, Hazelnuts
It’s one thing to break one girl’s heart
And another to leave a trail of destruction and ruin
Be rational and civil
Maybe a little human
Beware
Those are human hearts, not mangoes.
They do not spill juice, they spill blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment