Hazelberg principles of life's uncertainties

Translate

Wednesday 29 April 2015

TWO TWINS

Two little babies
Two cutie twins
Like two short candles emitting stronger light
We are bound like them
To guide and uplift each other
That’s why we grew up together
We shared our food
And teased one another
Even when we are far apart
I can feel your pain and hurt
When you laugh
My heart, too, is filled with mirth

Why then
Is there near nil talk between us
There’s hardly any connection
When we are together in a room, there is tension
Why the awkwardness?
Break the ice
For once, brother, be nice

Do not scratch my face
Or paint my yellow roses grey
Or dismiss my poetry as nonsense
Our hatred is what makes zero sense
Tell me every time I hurt you
So we can both start anew
And love each other
That’s how it should be
Between you and me

No comments:

Post a Comment